[mythtv-users] directv.pl with D12-100 - has anyone had any success with this?

Tim Litwiller timlitw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 20:00:31 UTC 2008

Mine are D12-300's so I don't know if they are very different or not.

I just checked I don't have any options set in the command line in mythtv
here is the script I found on the internet when I was looking for this last
summer as I couldn't get the one included with mythtv to work at that time.

I think I hard coded the serial port numbers in the scripts -
$baudrate = "9600";
$serport = "/dev/ttyUSB0";

so you will want to change this to match each port.