[mythtv-users] The final nail in the RIAA - the curve accelerates AGAIN

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Mon Jan 28 16:26:51 UTC 2008

I suppose this is a step in the right direction, it is far from "the
final nail". As long as you still have to use their software to play the
music, it still doesn't allow me to use the content I obtained legally
the way I want to. Probably requires M$ Winblows. I'll be glad to put up
with ads if I can just play the music on whatever device I want,
including Linux, Amarok, and MythMusic, and be free of spyware I don't
control.

--Greg