[mythtv-users] Metadata autogeneration (TVRage/LengthCalculation/Thumbnail generation) update

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Tue Jan 29 12:40:18 UTC 2008

I've thought of a good way to maybe stream line this alittle better, I've
had a poke around the code alittle but I'm not sure where to start....

I'd like to see any thing that doesn't return a TVRage URL to be
automatically skipped from what I've noticed any that don’t return this
usually have not matched the shows/episodes correctly, I'd really like to
get this to a stage where it was totally automated via cron without human
intervention but some of the results tvrage returns a pretty bogus at times
so that may never be possible.

(V1) Verbose Level 1
(V1) Input filename:
(V1) Folder: /storage/videos/new/TV/Ghost in the shell - SAC/
(V1) Filename: Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex - 1x14.rmvb
(V1) Parseing input filename: Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex -
1x14.rmvb
(V1) Show name is 00x00 format
(V1) New show name: Ghost.in.the.Shell...Stand.Alone.Complex...S01E14.rmvb
(V1) Show name is S00E00 format
(V1) Show Name: Ghost in the Shell   Stand Alone Complex  , Season: 01
Episode: 14,
(V1) Searching for 'Ghost in the Shell   Stand Alone Complex   01x14'
Searched Episode= Ep: 01x14 Title: SA:  Automated Capitalism; ¥€$
Airdate: 13/Feb/2005
(V1) TVRage URL= http://www.tvrage.com/Ghost_in_the_Shell/episodes/69363

Cheers,

Anthony