[mythtv-users] 5 Sec Replay?

Noah Markon nmarkon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:02:25 UTC 2008

Right now when I click on my replay button it only goes back 5
seconds, which makes some things sort of painful. When you skip ahead
30 seconds you have to skip back 6 times to get back where you were. I
looked all over for this changing this setting but I can't seem to
find it anywhere. In fact I think it's listed in the TV Settings area,
but it's not on the screen it's suppose to be at. I would also like to
change the 10 minute skip ahead/back to 5 minutes. Anyway one know
where these settings can be changed?

Thanks every one!

Noah