[mythtv-users] Recording/live-tv video quality (aka do PVR150 encoders suck?)

Henrik Beckman henrik.list at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 19:30:49 UTC 2008

I wouldnīt touch gbPVR with a pole since welltonway bought it, on the other
hand mediaportal is another windows alternative. Mediaportal is a tad
unstable but they seem to have great plans on what to achive.
The PVRīs arenīt super but heir ok with a normal STB, and they have linux
(they work with myth) support.
Standard 5mbit DVB-T is way better, not to talk  about 720P at 50fps 20mbit
streams.

/Henrik