[mythtv-users] Problem with mythrename.pl and DVB Radio Recordings

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Wed Jan 30 17:21:48 UTC 2008

I am not sure if this has always been a problem, or I have only just
found out about it. I am running the latest svn of MythTV and have
noticed that mythrename was getting "stuck" on certain programs.

Running mythrename.pl --verbose --link /mylinks_dir

I can see that when it reaches a radio recording it simply "hangs", with
no errors or other output. These are recordings made from UK DVB Freview
radio channels.

If I delete the recorded radio programs, mythrename works as expected.
It's not just one particular program, but seems to happen with any radio
recording.

Ian.