[mythtv-users] uPNP and the PS3

Darren Hart darren at dvhart.com
Wed Jan 30 18:52:22 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 29 January 2008 00:19:11 Mathew Elliot wrote:
> Which Version of myth and PS3 software are you running?

Running mythtv on Ubuntu Gutsy: 0.20.2-0ubuntu0.7.04~proposed1
80 GB PS3, firmware 2.10 also

> I'm running PS3 2.10 and myth SVN 15552 and you're doing a whole lot better
> than me.

I do see the Unsupported Data on some of my very old recordings for some
reason, but for the most part the "directories" work (By Date, By Title, By
Category, etc.)  I think the fact that I am using the Hauppauge PVR MPEG-2
hardware encoding cards has made things easier for me.

--
Darren

--
Darren Hart