[mythtv-users] Help NEEDED !

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Jul 2 00:25:18 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 11:23:57PM -0400, C E wrote:
>    I am trying to get the res on my laptop monitor and my exanal monitor
>    correct but nothing I have tryed worked, please help
>    laptop is
>    Dell E1505/6400 MM061
>    monitor sizes 15.4 xga
>    my other monitor size 17 and its a NEC MultiSync LCD1920NX
>    PLEASE help, I have searched and search and have tryed many thing and this
>    includes the ATI CC and the xorg programs GUI verison
>    Please email me privtly if you could PLEASE help

I see that no one's volunteered to help you in a fairly busy 4 days.

If you're wondering *why* no one's volunteered to help you, you might
find it useful to read this:

In most cases, if you run The Right Program, with both monitors
connected, it will set everything properly for you.  Which program that
is depends a lot on which distribution of linux you're using, which is
one of the things you didn't mention.

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.