[mythtv-users] Questions about Hauppauge HD-PVR (1212)

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Wed Jul 2 01:50:46 UTC 2008

} If there's another place where discussions on this device would be
} more appropriate I'd be interested in knowing about it.  I did search
} around before posting here, but didn't find much.  I ultimately
} decided that this would be as good a place as any.

there is some talk here, some talk on mythtv-dev email list,
the "official" patch has some discussion. (svn ticket # 5443.)
and there seems to be a bunch of the developers hanging
out on IRC channel #hdpvr from the freenode IRC server.
not really a single coherent place yet it seems.

--
"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
steve at heistand.org