[mythtv-users] Connection timeout

Gino Heusdens gino at heusdens-ulenaers.be
Wed Jul 2 05:42:34 UTC 2008

I figured out that I forgot to change the credentials in 1 mysql.txt
file. Another question that I have is why there are so many mysql.txt
file to configure? Why is the one in /etc/mythtv/mysql.txt not the only
one to configure? Whats the benefit that in every user directory an
other mysql.txt file can be found? Anyone who can explain me?