[mythtv-users] removing old hosts

Kevin Robbins robbinsck1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 03:10:52 UTC 2008

Over the past 6 months or so with playing with my new set up I have
had quite a few frontends, slave backends connected to my server. Now
I have just shy of 30 hostnames to choose from in mythweb etc. How can
I get rid of these things? I only have 4 finshed frontends and the
master backend.

I've dug all through mysql, and googled everything I can think of.

I seem to have a glitch when starting liveTV (fails once and goes back
to menu) select it again and it works.

I'm thinking that this problem is causes from having 12 tuners that
arent available anymore still listed in the status page. Am I on the
right track?

Kevin