[mythtv-users] Program guide doesn't display while watching live tv

emarkert at aim.com emarkert at aim.com
Mon Jul 7 01:20:31 UTC 2008

I've installed Myth 0.21 onto my SimplyMepis box (Debian) that has 4GB of RAM and a PVR 350.? Everything is working as it should.? I can record, watch tv, watch recordings and listen to music via the web, and I can access my Myth box via my PS3 - all is good, except...? I can't view the program guide while watching live tv.

When I attempt to view the program guide, the guide flashes on the screen for about a second, and then continues to flash every second or so, but never does display.? I've been searching for a solution to this for a number of days now, but can't find an answer.

Anyone else experience this problem?