[mythtv-users] Pinnacle PCTV 310i

Adam Skinner kingmoffa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 15:01:55 UTC 2008

Hi,
Having just bought this card I am having some trouble getting it to
work. I only want DVB with this hybrid card.

Im using hardy ubuntu , and although the card is detected
(/dev/dvb/adaptorX is populated) mythtv doesn't work.

I deleted all existing channels and re ran a full scan on this card. It
doesn't pick up a thing.

Looking at my logs , firmware seems to have been picked up ok:

 tda1004x: found firmware revision 20 -- ok

I expect I have to change something in the modules. Could anyone point
me in the right direction? google is pretty weak and there is nothing in
the wiki.

thanks in advance.