[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend Display

Jason Gauthier jgauthier at lastar.com
Fri Jul 11 18:49:14 UTC 2008

All,

  I am using a PVR350, and using the X output.  I'm very pleased with
it, actually.  I have not fully implemented it yet, as I am still
experimenting.

I was using the 'Blue' theme last night, and decided to change to a
different theme.  I can't really recall the name.  Either way,  I'm
hoping the description of the problem is enough of a hint.

I definitely changed some options.. several. And upon loading
mythfrontend all I see is the background.  The menu itself is completely
missing, although I can interact with it via the keyboard.

It seems to be strictly a display issue.  Is there a way I can reset
this, set to a default.. or anything?

Thanks,

Jason