[mythtv-users] s-video resolution

James Stembridge jstembridge at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 13:51:52 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Wouter van Atteveldt <wouter at 2at.nl> wrote:
> How do I make sure the dvi header is ok?
>
> I was actually beginning to suspect hardware issues because of the lack of BIOS output (but I've never done anything with DVI or HDMI before, so I assumed I was probably doing something wrong...).

That's a good question! Not ideal but could you perhaps install
Windows and see if the DVI out works there?

While I think of it do you have the little flyleads on the dvi cable
attached to anything? I assumed they were meant to be earthed so put
the one at the motherboard end under one of the mounting screws and
bolted the other to the header board. I've no idea if this is
necessary (or even correct) though.