[mythtv-users] SD/HD Recording Priority Setup

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Tue Jul 15 17:26:50 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:37:11PM +1000, Greg Newton wrote:
> 2008/7/12 Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson at optusnet.com.au>:
> > David Engel wrote:
> >> Yes, that's a reasonable way to do it.  I used to do the same thing
> >> but I lowered the HD channels to -1 instead of raising the SD channels
> >> to +1.
> >>

> > Thanks David, that seems more elegant too.
> >

> > Cheers,
> >
> > Lindsay
> >

> OK - you got me. Where do you do the "Global HDTV +2" bit?

Dunno about the GUI. I like to do this directly.

This works well for my OTA channels.

     select channum,callsign,visible,recpriority
       	    from channel where visible=1 and channum like '%-%';

This should be good in general (assuming names mean somthing).

     select channum,callsign,visible,recpriority
     	    from channel where visible=1 and callsign like '%HD%';

You can also key in on chanid which will be prefixed with the input id.

| chanid | channum | callsign | visible | recpriority |
|   2121 | 12-1    | CBS12HD  |       1 |           2 |
|   2123 | 12-3    | FOX12HD  |       1 |           2 |
|   2131 | 13-1    | KERA-HD  |       1 |          10 |
|   3271 | 698     | CSNETHD  |       1 |           0 |
|   3282 | 672     | FSM3HD   |       1 |           0 |