[mythtv-users] Can't access PVR-350 after upgrading to 0.21

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Thu Jul 17 09:44:50 UTC 2008

Around about 19/03/08 15:51, Nick Morrott typed ...
> On 19/03/2008, Neil Bird <neil at fnxweb.com> wrote:
>>    I upgraded to 0.21 this morning (FC5, custom built RPMs), and it
>>  mostly went hitch free, except that myth seems unable to fully recognise
>>  my PVR-350 (which is connected to my satellite box).
>
> You have both tunechan (101) and startchan (529) set for your PVR-350
> input, which you do not need if using S-Video or composite inputs (I
> answered a similar query last week). You only need to specify a
> startchan, as no prior tuning is required. Was this value previously
> set before your upgrade?

   Yes, it's been a while, but it was only last weekend I had enough time to
allow myself to dig into this.  And as it turns out, yes, clearing the init.
'tunechan' in mythtvsetup for that card was the kiddie.  All's working
smoothly now, thanks!

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature