[mythtv-users] MythTV and BitTorrent?

Kevin Bailey ke-myth at retriever.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 18 15:44:34 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 10:02:56AM -0400, Carlos Javier Borroto wrote:

> I think pointing to a project like Miro[1], may give an idea of what
> people like Will and also myselft will love to see in MythTV.

Optimally, you'd want to tell myth that you like... American
Idol and it would magically show up. Isn't that what the
mythical media box would do ?

Making it a plug-in would be an easy way for an outside group
to add it to myth without adding culpability, but I'd think
you'd want this in the back-end and I don't know if it can
have plug-ins.