[mythtv-users] MythTV and BitTorrent?

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Fri Jul 18 15:57:24 UTC 2008

R. G. Newbury schreef op 18-7-2008 17:19:
> Phil Bridges wrote:
>>>>
>>> So because Isaac has an opinion on something, people cannot discuss the
>>> thing he has an opinion on? Nothing about that strikes you as weird?
>> What part of *on his mailing list* do you not get?
>
> Are YOU going to step up and put your money on the line if the devs get
> sued?
>
> Geoff

Only if it's for something related to mythtv, not for Reiser-like things ;)
That's why I like mythtv, the way it's built doesn't stop you from
building your own plugin. If you want it, build it, just don't expect it
to be in the supported packages.

The whole subject itself is like answerring the same question over and
over again, earlier answers can be found by searching via gossamer:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?list=mythtv&do=search_results&search_forum=all&search_string=bittorrent&search_type=AND

Good luck,

Jos Hoekstra