[mythtv-users] Clearing channel data ?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 17:03:17 UTC 2008

2008/7/18 Paul <thannet at gmail.com>:
> Whilst I am at it, it has also incremented the tuners again, is there a
> way to set them back to tuners 1234 etc.

The only way to do this (without resorting to editing the DB directly)
is to use the 'Delete All Capture Cards' portion of Mike's
comprehensive and oft-quoted post (which he quotes earlier in the
thread). This resets the card count by truncating the DB table - if
you just delete a single capture card, counting is not reset and uses
the next auto-increment value.

I am working on a patch to add funcitonality to mythfilldatabase to
allow a user to easily remove all listings data without having to
resort to reconfiguring video sources via mythtv-setup.

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/