[mythtv-users] "Cars" dvd crashes internal DVD player to desktop

Scott list-mythtv at bluecamel.eml.cc
Fri Jul 18 19:50:07 UTC 2008

On Jul 18, 2008, at 3:44 PM, qwerty byrd wrote:

> I am running MythDora 5, and when I try to play the Disney DVD
> "Cars" using the internal dvd player, it successfully plays all of
> the commercials and such, then crashed Mythfrontend to the desktop
> when it gets to the movie. I am able to play the dvd in the same
> machine using vlc.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem with this dvd? Is there a solution?

I have this DVD and don't recall seeing that. I'll test it again.
Usually I just put it in and then jump directly to the menu -> DVD
Menu. Are you saying you put it in and do nothing? Also, what version
of MythTV? 0.21-fixes here is what I'm claiming works for me.

--
Scott <catfather at donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1