[mythtv-users] Dish Network, MythTV & USA Network will not record

Rodney Myers rdmyers at mtpalomar.net
Mon Jul 21 01:06:30 UTC 2008

I'm using Dish Network, not sure of the gentoo version of MythTV.

I'm attempting to schedule a USA show, In Plain Site.

I can schedule it, BUT in the status section it states;

Episode:		Don of the Dead
accident, she thinks it may be related to his past life. (CC)

MythTV Status:		(Never Record)

Category:		Crime drama
Type:			series (EP01035785)
Episode Number:		106
Original Airdate:	2008-07-20
Program ID:		EP010357850008

you'll notice the MythTV Status section -> (Never Record). I have had
no success in getting this field to change so it will record.