[mythtv-users] Basic setup problems (XvMC, Lirc, EIT)

anzi at dnainternet.net anzi at dnainternet.net
Tue Jul 22 08:37:07 UTC 2008

Hello,

Comments  on part 3.

I didn't also get EIT working but managed to get XMLTV
working. Problem with XMLTV is that it generates new rows
to channel table and don't update the old channels (if
correct chan_id is given in xmltv setup, I don't what is
is opposed outcome but that it what does now). I manually
edited the database so that it correct xmltvid's are in
correct row/channels. This way I got the xmltv work.

I would also like to here what to do to get EIT to work..

-Anzi-