[mythtv-users] pressing 'up' results in "channel recording priorities"

Geir Inge geir.inge at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:12:45 UTC 2008

Thanks for your response.

I have the same problem using a  regular keyboard. lirc is not the
issue here, since it is currently not installed.

I have performed a clean install of my frontend due to a HD crash, and
the problem survived this procedure.
So, as far as I can tell, the problem is triggered by something in my database.