[mythtv-users] Default audio track on DVB broadcasts

Ian Clark mrrooster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 11:55:13 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Is it possible to specify the default audio track on a DVB stream? I have a
few channels where the default audio stream is the audio described one, and
whilst I can select channel 2 it's tedious to have to do it every time.

This is DVB-C. Some channels are available multiple times with different
ordering on the audio feed (or no secondary audio described audio feed, not
100% sure which.) but there's one channel that only appears once, with the
audio described feed set as the default.

Cheers,

Ian