[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 8, Nvidia & no live TV

Paul thannet at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 09:19:04 UTC 2008

I have an odd one going on. Just upgraded all my front and backend
machines  to Mythbuntu. Never was a problem before, but now I cannot
play back live TV, it starts, runs for a few seconds then just hangs.

Now this was not life of death as I rarely watch live tv, but it bugged
me. All my frontend machines had intel graphics which I normally disable
and use Nvidia based cards. Well it would seem that there is something
going on with Nvidia drivers? All work fine with Intel Graphics, and
believe it or not, also ATI! Anyone else had this problem ?

Paul.