[mythtv-users] Can' t get Digital TV listing from Schedule Direct?

Jason Salerno jasonmsphoto at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 2 16:49:31 UTC 2008

sorry about that. I thought my tuners info wasn't nessecary since it had (which I thought but will give detailed info on next email for sure) nothing to do with xmltv and mythtv. but I was using digital to analog convetor box. so it was giving nstc not astc so I can't scan channels.

but I finally found answer  at here.
www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/333440

but it didn't work with ir blaster. so I had to use broadcast nstc channel 2 not 2.1 for the start channel. and edit the channums and freqid with phpmyadmin. it works for now.

but I am wondering how that changes will affect the mythfilldata update daily. I am wondering if I might need tweak it still. any advice?