[mythtv-users] What dual/triple-tuner setup is recommended for the switch to digital?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 20:21:37 UTC 2008

> "Cable"'s problem with theft hasn't been people climbing poles and
> wiring themselves up

I mentioned that because being a Comcast customer we get bombarded
with a commercial where a cartoon character climbs a pole to hook
himself up suggesting that if you see this activity to call Comcast.
Although they do in the same commercial talk about illegal cable
boxes. I would assume that the second would be more likely but a lot
more difficult with digital.

John