[mythtv-users] Linux software raid question

Matt Nelson matt at frozenatom.com
Wed Jun 4 02:54:49 UTC 2008

That's easy to say Carl, but in practice you are looking at a $700.00 for a
card that I would trust with my data.  I'm not saying that I have not
thought about it since having it take care of the parity calculations would
take a load off of my machine, but still thats enough money to buy 3 decent
1TB drives.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16816116056