[mythtv-users] Cheap UK frontend?

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Wed Jun 4 10:15:46 UTC 2008

I use an MVP as my primary myth FE. I connect it via scart to the tv.

At some point, I will complete my new box which will become the BE/FE next
to the TV and the MVP will move upstairs as a client.

It works pretty well, and most of the normal myth stuff works fine. Still
some issues in some areas like scheduling, but watching works very well.

Fixes come through regularly, and I have fixed a few myself.
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts