[mythtv-users] Will Air2PC fit in IN WIN MicroATX Case?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 16:21:30 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 9:50 AM, Allen Edwards
<allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com> wrote:
> Anyone know if an Air2PC will fit in this case?
> IN WIN IW-BT610T.300BL Black Steel MicroATX Desktop Computer Case 300W
> Power Supply
>
> Thanks,
>
> Allen

Those slots look like half-height to me.  If your card is a
full-height PCI card with no adapter plate, then it's unlikely it will
fit without physically modifying the card if that's even possible.  If
your card is a half-height, or there is a half-height version
available, then it is more likely to work.

Good luck!

-Chad