[mythtv-users] Strange, non-deletable entry in database

Marshall Crocker maroc81 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 13:52:22 UTC 2008

I ran into the same problem after viewing live tv when my guide data was
incomplete.  I fixed it by deleting the record in the recorded table where
the title was null (empty string).  I don't know if there were any records
linked to this entry but it had a primary key of something like 4294967295
which I assume is invalid anyway. Deleting this record removed it from
the watch recordings list.