[mythtv-users] UK DVB-T Duplicates usually on Dave, Sky3 etc... how to remove?

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Fri Jun 6 12:37:05 UTC 2008

There are 2 settings in the duplicate matching option, one is episode &
description, the other is episode then description. If the program doesn't
have an episode title, make sure you use the latter of the 2 options (i.e
episode THEN description), otherwise all episodes match.

I'm not sure if this is a bug. My view is that if there is no episode
title, then both options should match duplicates based on the description
only, but I didn't write the code :-)
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts