[mythtv-users] Continuous recording the way live-tv does

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Sat Jun 7 11:24:31 UTC 2008

It sounds like what you want is an easy way to record everything on a
given channel. Take a look at this thread:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?do=post_view_flat;post=330486;page=1;mh=-1;list=mythtv;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC

This guy wanted to achieve the same thing. He setup a power search to
record everything on a channel, but was having some performance issues
with the scheduling. We discussed ways he could create a dynamic power
search to simplify what the scheduler had to deal with at any given
moment. We discuessed some of the pros and cons...some of the
roadblocks he might run into. I believe he posted back some initial
success, but I don't believe he followed up with further results.

--
Ron
Ronald Frazier Photography - http://www.ronfphoto.com/