[mythtv-users] DViCO FusionHDTV 5 Lite, Latest Kernel Drivers, & Video Corruption

Sebastien Astie sastie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 16:35:10 UTC 2008

I had the same problem tuning QAM with my HDHR but only on a few channels.

I turned out to be due to a rf amplifier at the distribution point in my
house.
Once I changed the amplifier with one provided by the cable company I didn't
have as much corruption, it was a huge improvement.
then I changed all my coax cables with coax cables from blue jeans cable
http://bluejeanscable.com and my picture quality was perfect.