[mythtv-users] DViCO FusionHDTV 5 Lite, Latest Kernel Drivers, & Video Corruption

Sebastien Astie sastie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 20:06:13 UTC 2008

Just to make sure, do you have a TV with a QAM tuner ?

If so I would try to connect it at the same outlet with the same cable you
used for your Fusion cartd.
If you get the same artifacts something maybe wrong with your line.
It will help to narrow the problem down to the card / kernel module if the
TV gets a perfect reception...