[mythtv-users] multiple front ends ripping and sharing dvd's

robbinsck1 at gmail.com robbinsck1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 03:21:14 UTC 2008

That's what I thought. But what's weird is I have a backend/frontend. As well as just a frontend.

The dvd's were ripped from the frontend machine and are viewable there, I can browse them from the frontend/backend machine but if I try to play them they can't be found. Both are set to record to var/lib/videos. Or something like that, but they are the same.