[mythtv-users] multiple front ends ripping and sharing dvd's

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Sun Jun 8 14:29:57 UTC 2008

> That makes sense! Question is what do I put in the path box to have it go to the nfs share?

Theres nothing special you put in the box, just whatever path you
choose. What you do need to do is make sure the same NFS share is
mounted on all systems at the same moint point. That is purely a linux
config issue, and has absolutely nothing to do with myth. You have to
setup the share in the nfs config file on the server, and then
configure the clients to mount the share either via fstab or through
an init script.

> What if it was a diskless frontend, then it would be forced to right?

No, with a diskless it's no different than any other system. You still
need to make sure linux is mounting the share under the appropriate
mountpoint.

--
Ron