[mythtv-users] MythBrowser text input vs keyboard shortcuts

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 18:08:23 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've recently started using MythBrowser quite a lot, but I'm finding it's
almost impossible to use input boxes on there because most of the letters
are keyboard shortcuts. For instance, it's impossible to use google to
search for something with an 'i' in it because the "Enter URL" box appears.
I know I could redefine a lot of the keyboard shortcuts, but I'm not sure
they are all possible to redefine (because they're global, not mythbrowser
specific). Is there a simpler way of doing this?

Thanks,

Jonny