[mythtv-users] Lost 4:3 aspect ratio in frontend

starcycle starcycle at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 18:22:39 UTC 2008

All -

I recently noticed I no longer have 4:3 when watching tv on one of my
front ends. There's also a new option in the Appearances settings for
Xinerama, but I only have one monitor. I tried setting that to All and
4:3 anyway, but everything is still 16:9 or 16:10 (can't tell exactly,
but it's definitely not 4:3 anymore).

Is this a driver issue? This frontend is arch linux, while the 2
frontends that still work properly are Fedora 8. How can I
troubleshoot what happened and restore the 4:3 ratio? Afaik, I didn't
change any settings prior to this starting, so I'm kind of stumped.

thanks