[mythtv-users] MythTV on AppleTV

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sun Jun 8 18:27:08 UTC 2008

On Jun 8, 2008, at 10:40 AM, Scott D. Davilla wrote:

> The only time the wiki guides have failed is when a user has no Linux
> experience and they want someone to tell them what to do to make it
> work without them learning anything about the AppleTV/Linux and
> MythTV. In this case, no amount of detail in a guide will help. There
> are just too many branch points.

I can certainly understand that. I should have read ALL the pages
before diving in, I suppose. In any event, it's working right fine
now. I love having HD in my bedroom for $229! Thanks for all your
work. Now that I've done it once, I'm seriously considering adding an
Apple TV in more bedrooms. They looks pretty and make such little
noise that you can sleep with it on.