[mythtv-users] firewire to change channel but use coax to record

Scott Bickford bic1ster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 17:34:39 UTC 2008

I am still having problems recording from firewire (SA4250 STB) from time to
time, but for whatever reason channel change works ok (without a script).
So, instead of  getting an  IR blaster, I   thought I saw a thread about
using firewire to change channel on STB and use a tuner (connected to STB
via coax) (in my case a PVR-350) to record.  Obviously, because I am
writing, I thought I had seen it under input groups and/or mythtv
documentation, but just cannot find it.  How do I set this up?