[mythtv-users] recording from SCART

Bert Van Kets mythtv-users at vankets.com
Tue Jun 10 07:54:03 UTC 2008

I have a cable that came with one of those wireless video transfer
boxes. The cable that goes to the transmitter has a composite connector,
which is OK for now.
I bought the whole wireless video setup for 35€ and have no use for it
any more, so I can salvage the cable. :-D

SCART pinouts are very easy to find. It's pretty easy to change a
SCART-in to a SCART-out cable. My soldering iron is still in a box
somewhere, so this will have to wait.
In the mean time I can set up my PVR-150 and get the channel change
scripts working with my MS USB Remote IR blaster.