[mythtv-users] Mobo Advice - 7050/8200/690G/780G ?

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Tue Jun 10 17:33:51 UTC 2008

I ended up with an Asus M2N-VM-DVI. While it's true that this board
doesn't come with an S/PDIF daughter card, it does support one. I
took an unused one from a Gigabyte board and it works great.

I keep X (and Myth) running in 1080p all the time, and it works
almost perfectly with a 5000+ processor. I say "almost" because I
still get a tear during some scenes with fast motion.