[mythtv-users] Help! Can't change channels after upgrade

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Jun 11 17:48:09 UTC 2008

<fixed top posting, hint, hint>

On 06/11/2008 02:07 AM, peter at vanderwal.us wrote:
>> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/264034#264034
> I've done that, twice, no joy.

Well, until you fix the problem whose error was in your original post
(copied here, for reference):

> Channel(/dev/video) Error: GetCurrentChannelNum(244): Failed to find Channel
> Channel(/dev/video)::TuneTo(244): Error, failed to find channel

Myth won't work.  I'm guessing that each time you Delete all video
sources, you reconfigure them and make the same configuration mistake
each time.  Figure out what mistake you're making when configuring video
sources/input connections/channels and Myth should work just fine.

Mike