[mythtv-users] Digital Signal seems to weaken sometimes

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:14:17 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 9:09 PM, Lindsay Mathieson
<lindsay.mathieson at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Whereabouts David? I'm in Brisbane, Camp Hill (South side) and haven't
> noticed a specific period like that, though have had crap reception
> during the heavy rain last week. Could there be a electrical device
> nearby starting up - AirCon/Heating, Microwave etc?

I am Greenbank, much further south.  It was fine, nay, perfect, all
last week during the rain (and for years before that) and just the
last three nights now it has been having bad periods.  I have an
amplifier in the attic and I wonder if it is starting to fail, it has
been up there quite a few years now.

> Are you analog or Digital? I'm digital.

This is digital, i.e. DVB-T.

Thanks for your reply,