[mythtv-users] Moving from Cable to Satellite

Brett Williams vipersbt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 13:42:03 UTC 2008

I have my MythTV up and working just the way I like it with my local cable
company and using a PVR-350.  I just bought, but haven't installed, a
PVR-500 so I can have more tuners available.

With that said, I have been looking at the offers from DirectTV and am
really impressed with the savings that I would be able to have by switching
to Satellite instead of cable.

My question is, how do I go about using MythTV through a Satellite
receiver?  What would I have to be doing differently than just running the
coax from the cable company into my PVR-350?

--
Brett M. Williams