[mythtv-users] OT: Grrr Motherboards!

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Thu Jun 12 22:09:00 UTC 2008

Yea, I thought about that, but that means building an entirely new front
end for the room. It would be nice, but hardly the cheap 100/150
upgrade I was hoping for. Especially as I'd then have to get into making
the thing silent.

I think I'll stick with the good old DVI cable through the wall to the
projector for the time being.

Damian