[mythtv-users] OT: Grrr Motherboards!

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 02:37:26 UTC 2008

> Last night, I was pretty much decided on the ASUS M2N-VM DVI
> motherboard. Then I read about lots of problems with the on board LAN.

Although I do not have that motherboard. I have dozens of other M2N
boards at work and the lan works fine. I do get spurious messages in
my dmesg about too much work in interrupts but it does not cause
problems and these boards are used on fileservers with several TB of
raid in a department with most users have gigabit to the desktop.

John