[mythtv-users] Backend Setup ver 0.21 with PVR-350 and pcHDTV-500
d.mattox1 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 14 00:15:55 UTC 2008
I apologize up front if this setup has been answered. But I have searched
for a couple of days without finding an answer. Is this setup correct?
What is the best/preferred/optimal configuration for mythtv with theses two
Configuration - Software
MythTv 0.21-190 (from atrpms.net)
Configuration - Hardware
In "Capture Cards", I setup three cards
2. V4L analog driver for the NTSC tuner in the pcHDTV-5500
3. DVB digital driver for the ATSC tuner in the pcHDTV-5500
In "Video Sources" I have two listing (from SchedulesDirect)
1. Only analog channels (2-99)
2. Only digital channels
In "Input connections"
1. Attach PVR-350 to the analog channel listing
2. Attach pcHDTV-5500 analog to the analog listing
3. Attach pcHDTV-5500 digital tuner to the digital listing
Should I have one video source with both analog and digital channels?
Do I need to setup a custom "input group" for the pcHDTV-5500 because it is
listed as two capture cards?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-users